Automobile Sales Consultant
One of London’s leading Import Dealerships is once again expanding, and now looking for a progressive minded Automobile Sales Consultant to join our team:
What we are looking for:
As a key member of the Acura West team, the Sales Consultant brings to life the Acura Concierge Experience. This position reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for managing all aspects of the New and Used Car sales process from the point the customer walks into the dealership to the point of sale and beyond where the Sales Consultant will be passionate about building an ongoing relationship with the customer with the objective to create Brand loyalty.
- The Sales Consultant is an expert listener and is a master at executing each process within the sales cycle.
- The Sales Consultant is results oriented and has an eagle eye for "the details".
- They work at becoming a Product Knowledge expert and strive to provide each customer with a personalized retail experience.
- The Sales Consultant is focused on achieving sales targets and utilizes the tools provided to them to assist them in their mission
- As a team player the Sales Consultants strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership.
What we offer:
- A new “state of the art” showroom and facility
- Competitive sales commission plan plus vehicle allowance
- Extensive health benefits
- Seasoned professional management support
- Ongoing training
Job Type / Category
This is a full time position and requires working evenings and Saturdays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- OMVIC license and ability to drive a manual transmission an asset.
- Clear driving record required
Please apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.