COVID-19 – Update #1Mar 17th, 2020
To All Our Valued Customers,
Acura West has been monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect you, our valued customers, and our staff.
We are OPEN for business!! Our hours have been slightly altered as noted in the update notice below and we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by the WHO as well as local public health authorities.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- We have instructed our cleaning staff to increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all common areas of the dealership including door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have hand sanitizers throughout the dealership as well as disinfectant wipes.
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit and also have hand sanitizers available at each desk.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- Our staff would love to shake your hands, however, we have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they’re not feeling well and to get an all-clear from their doctor prior to returning to work.
- We are instructing staff that have travelled to stay home for a 14 day self-quarantine period.
Finally, we are asking any customers that do exhibit flu-like symptoms to please not come into the dealership until they have completely recovered or have been cleared by a doctor.
We thank you in this unprecedented time and thank you so much for your continued support and for your understanding.